MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Saturday, March 03, 2007
i like this
i miss my braces :(
tat's me.. in johnson jumper
a picture tat stacy took

myra( look at the eye.. like white eye
karin with sweets
i was so bored during goeg tat i took zihua and karin's pic

me and leo
faces of everyday..
i'm so bored in class tat i drew this on my hand..
nice huh?!
mom just called me a while ago
she was asking me wat i said during the korea trip
hahha
i said i wanna go back to cambodia
then she asked where's reach goin this year
erm viethem
she when like "ooooo " happily
i'm subpecting something..
she told me cambodia it's to expensive..
-.-"
next time then go..
but maybe i'll be goin to mymmar during my birthday or something..
according to mom
(becos we share the same birthday!)
Today
- need to do physics project
-maybe goin to ahma hse got steamboat (aloy is leaving to aust tml)
and now i have to kill time..
take me away
i'm not gonna hurt somebody
take me away
right now
(i've forgotthen who sang this.. ermmmm...)
alright..
this few days i'm having sleeping problems like hell!
i sleep at 12 plus..
and wake up in odd hours
like 5.30 or 6 plus!( morning)
and the worst part is i dreamt and after wake up from dream
i just can't go back to sleep
i couldn't be stress.. becos i'm like having fun everyday?
O gosh..
you sucks dream thought some nice stuff happen but you make my loss sleep..
I'm sittin' here all by myself
just tryin' to think of something to do
Tryin' to think of something, anything
just to keep me from thinking of you
But you know it's not working out'
cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind
[Chorus]
Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back,
but I know you did
I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me
But the more I think, the less I believe itand
the more I want you here with me
You know the holidays are coming up
I don't want to spend them alone
Memories of Christmas time with you will just kill me if I'm on my own
[Chorus]
Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back
I know it's not the smartest thing to do
we just can't seem to get it right
But what I wouldn't give to have one more chance tonight
One more chance tonight
I'm sittin' here tryin' to entertain myself with this old guitar
But with all my inspiration gone it's not getting me very far
I look around my room and everything I see reminds me of you
Oh please, baby won't you take my hand
we've got nothing left to prove
[Chorus]
Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did
And I didn't mean to meet you thenwe were just kids
And I didn't mean to give you chillsthe way that I kiss
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back but I know you did
Don't say you didn't love me back 'cause you know you did
No, you didn't mean to love me backBut you did
(p.s: life never easy.. there's ups and downs.. like there's never a calm sea or ocean in e world.
just let the storm to pass by.. and everyting would turnout fine and alright.. emo)